This webinar has taken place. A recording is available here
Every January we make pledges to make changes to our lives for the coming year, whether that is to join a gym, cut down on alcohol or remove someone toxic from your life. So why not start 2019 with some resolutions to improve your business travel programme?
This webinar takes a fresh look at your programme for the year ahead and focuses on ten changes you can make to how you manage business travel to save money, improve your efficiency and deliver a better experience for your company's travellers.
Our panel of experts have identified these practical ideas that can be used by travel managers of both new and mature programmes to turn your company's travel programme from tired and sloppy into something fit and healthy.
- Asif Bashir, founder and director, Axcent Travel Solutions
- Jon Bolger, director, Equilibrium Consultancy
- Juan Antonio Iglesias, head of account management EMEA, FCM
- Louise Miller, managing partner, Americas, Areka Consulting
- Chris Vince, director of operations, Click Travel